The world’s first and only FDA registered cordless, portable laser therapy system available with TARGET and DOSE technology. With 50 Watts of peak Super Pulsed Laser power, the MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim provides more power and faster treatment times without raising skin temperature, making it among the safest laser units on the market, and the only one that includes neurological electrical stimulation and laser in a single probe.
TARGET and DOSE technology takes the guesswork out of delivering therapeutic laser, as it guides the practitioner as to where to treat and how long to dose the area with therapeutic laser. This technology ensures the most effective clinical outcomes possible.
The MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim safely delivers to deep tissue and facilitates absorption. An increase in power can shorten treatment times and provide powerful pain relief, and accelerate tissue healing. The MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim increases power without the unwanted thermal effect of other laser units, preventing the possibility of tissue damage.
The MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim Laser uses synchronous high power super pulsed laser, infrared, red, and blue light to optimize the biological effects of the entire phototherapeutic wavelength spectrum.
The MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim is battery rechargeable, making it perfect for moving it around your facility, or for treatment on the go or on the field. The versatile probe attachments included with the MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim facilitate specialized treatments like trigger points, acupuncture points, and wound care, and more.
Highlights of the MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim:
- Delivers 3 wavelengths (905 nm, 875nm,660nm, 470 nm)
- Target technology to direct treatment where is it most needed.
- 50,000 mW of Super Pulsed deep tissue treatment
- Portable-ideal for sporting events, pre and post-game travel
- Cordless, rechargeable battery power for both in-clinic and on-the-field use
The MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim package includes:
- MR5 ACTIV PRO LaserStim Cordless laser 50,000mW of Super Pulsed Power
- 2-pair of laser goggles
- Carrying Case
- Operating Manual & User’s Guide DVD
- Treatment Protocol Manual
- Industry Best 3 year limited warranty
- Laser Radiation – 905 nm
- Broadband Infrared Radiation – 875 nm
- Visible Red Radiation – 640 nm
- Visible Blue Radiation – 470 nm
- Laser Infrared Radiation Pulse Power – 50 Watts