Fluidotherapy is a unique and time tested modality that uses dry heat to elevate tissue temperature to promote soft tissue healing of the extremities. The Dual Extremity unit allow the practitioner to treat two hands, wrists, elbows, feet, or ankles simultaneously. This is particularly time saving for those patients with bilateral conditions.
The process of “fluidization” causes fine particles of media, called Cellex, to have the characteristics similar to fluid, like buoyancy. This is achieved by directing a variety of air speeds, and dry heat, though the Cellex media. This dry physical agent effectively transfers its energy, i.e. heat, to soft tissue, yielding higher tissue temperatures than a whirlpool.
Since Fluidotherapy is dry, and operates at a high heat, it remains free from germs, viruses, and bacteria. This makes rendering Fluidotherapy treatments to your patients easy, efficient, clean, and safe.
While your patients are in the Fluidotherapy unit, they can be passive, or perform a variety of exercises to help enhance healing and promote normal function.
The dry heat relieves localized pain, increases localized blood circulation, increases range of motion, and relieves minor pain and stiffness associated with non-rheumatoid arthritis.
- Power: 120V, 50/60 Hz, 11A
- Variable Adjustments: Time, Temperature and Air Speed
- Modes of Operation: Continuous and Pulsed
- Pulse Mode: OFF to 6 seconds; ON/OFF
- Treatment Time: 1-99 minutes and Continuous
- Operating Temperature: 88° F to 125° F
- Optimal Performance: 115° to 118° at 50% airspeed
- Air Speed: 0% to 100% (5% increments)
- Product Length : 34 in (86.4 cm)
- Product Width : 18.5 in (47 cm)
- Product Height : 33 in (838 cm)
Call 1-800-345-1124 or email Sales@HarlanHealth.com to place your order.
Note: Like all of our products, the Fluidotherapy Dual Extremity Unit is only sold to health care professionals.