The Relief Pak® 24 pack mobile heating unit is ideal for large, high-traffic clinics. Its rolling feet allow it to be easily moved across a room. This unit can hold up to twenty-four standard-size moist heat packs and is large enough to accommodate several oversize heat packs. Pack configuration can be customized to fit your needs.
Relief Pak® heating units make using moist heat packs safer and more efficient. This unit is made from durable, seamless, stainless steel with insulation for safety and efficiency. While the unit is at its set operating temperature, the exterior remains safe to touch. In addition, the insulation helps the heating unit maintain its temperature, which reduces operating costs. Relief Pak heating units feature a clearly labeled thermostat and easy access to its on/off switch to give you full operational control.
- Capacity (without packs) 34 gal
- Insulated Yes
- Drain Hose on back of the unit
- Warranty 1 year
- Power cord Detachable hospital grade plug
- Thermal safety cut-off 175°F
- Recommended temperature range 160° – 165°F
- Exterior dimensions 32”w x 22”d x 34”h
- Weight (without water) 100lbs
- Power consumption 1,020W
- Power supply 110V, 50/60Hz 10 amps