The compact Lifestyle Upright Cycle provides your patients with a comfortable, low-impact cardio experience. It features an Ergo Form seat with adjustable height, dual-position handlebars, self-balancing pedals, an easy step-through design, and a three-piece crank with forged arms. The self-powered option offers easy placement in your facility.
The large number LED display and message center provides clear and easy-to-read workout feedback to keep patients on track, providing a straightforward experience that helps them get the results they need for effective care.
- Workouts: Go, manual, interval training, fat burn, hills, target heart rate, fitness test..
- Display: Large number LED with message center.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Contact & Telemetric
- Crank Design: Three piece with forged arms and integrated puller
- Handlebars: Dual position
- Max. User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Minimum RPM: 10 RPM powered or 25 RPM self powered.
- Resistance System: Brushless generator
- Seat Adjustment: Turn-and-pull knob.
- Resistance Range: 2–750 W
- Resistance Levels: 30
- USB Port: device charging, software updates
- Dimensions: 50.9″ long x 24.3″ wide x 58″ high.
- Assembled Weight: 154.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor.
Call 1-800-345-1124 or email Sales@HarlanHealth.com to place your order.
Note: Like all of our products, the Matrix Lifestyle Upright Cycle is only sold to health care professionals.