The unique design of the DOC Decompression table utilizes a state-of-the-art digital command center for specific vertebral targeting, separate lumbar and cervical traction programming, continuous readout, and real time graphing of treatment protocols. The DOC Decompression table allows the practitioner to treat patients in their antalgic position by placing the caudal section of the table in flexion, extension, lateral bending, and/or rotation.
The specially designed belting system and cervical device enhances patient comfort and significantly reduces set-up time. The DOC requires among the smallest footprint in its class, allowing it to fit smaller spaces.
- Flexion, Extension, Lateral Bending, and Axial Rotation
- Cervical capture headpiece
- Traction belting system enhances restraint for optimal decompression
- User-defined treatment hold and relax times
- Real-time digital treatment tracking
- Speed control
- Pre-programmed lumbar and cervical decompression protocols
- Digital Command Center includes: Specific vertebral targeting
- Separate lumbar and cervical traction/decompression programming
- Continuous readout and graphing of treatment parameters
- Interactive color display
- Reference library – including patient setup and training materials
Dimensions: 30”W x 77”L
Lifting Capacity: 350 lbs.
Electric Elevation Range: 21”- 29”