- Latitude Lateral Stability Trainer is the First of Its Kind with its side-to-side movement
- Provides a completely unique exercise experience – non-weight bearing, closed chain (foot is grounded – compound movement that displaces the load across 2 joint/muscle systems), non-concussive and bi-directional
- It’s an inward-outward circular motion allows users to target multiple muscle groups
- Hip Abductors (gluteus medius and minimus, Sartorious, tensor fasciae latae (connects to IT band), Piriformis
- Quadriceps (rectus femoris, vastus lateralis, vastus intermedius, vastus, medialis)
- Frontal plane movement triggers muscles groups not targeted with other common exercise equipment like bikes and steppers that are sagittal plane movements
- The real world doesn’t operate solely in a linear fashion, and even when it tries to (like walking), it’s dependent on lateral support.
- Dimensions: 70″ L, 34″ W, 49.5″ H