- 35 clearly numbered and color coded adjustment points provide exercise variety and aids in precise repeatability from session to session.
- One-handed pulley adjustment offers easy operation.
- Low starting resistance helps injured or deconditioned clients begin exercise.
- 2:1 pulley ratio provides smooth operation while reducing momentum and lengthening the cable travel for maximum training versatility.
- Large informational placards provide clear adjustment and progression instructions for patients working independently.
- Optional incremental weight allows increases as small as 1 lb. to help clients of all ability levels see real progress.
- Optional medical handrail kit provides support for stability exercises and an attachment point for resistance bands.
- Optional wheel transport kit makes it quick and easy to move the unit as necessary.
- Optional balance bar provides a handle for increased stability during exercise and an attachment point for resistance bands.
- Optional Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI) kit accommodates clients with physical, visual or cognitive disabilities and qualifies the unit for IFI compliance.
- Frame colors: Iced Silver
- Cable travel: 79’’
- Optional transportation wheels
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 42.2’’ x 49.3’’ x 89.8’’
- Weight: 384 lbs
- Weight stack: 150 lbs.
- Incremental weight system: 2, 4, 6, 8 lbs.