The AIRFLEX II features all of the ground-breaking air-powered innovations of its best-selling predecessor plus dynamic new features that place it in a class by itself, including features like Target Touch™ patient balancing, Smart Lock, Sleep Mode which resets all functions between patients, and an even larger air capacity. The stunning new touchscreen, with an intuitive interface, is a virtual command center for the table’s advanced functionality. AIRFLEX II is perfect for practitioners who want a full-featured manual flexion/distraction table with the option of adding automatic flexion and automatic long axis distraction. With patients counterbalanced on a cushion of compressed air, there is truly no other flexion-distraction table that allow you to attain the best clinical results with the least amount of physical effort on you.
The 7″ HD touchscreen panel offers digital accuracy for controlled, fully repeatable treatments. Other options include a choice of up to four air-drops, air-thoracic breakaway and a variety of headpieces to suit nearly every requirement, like cervical flexion distraction.
BASE AIRFLEX II STANDARD FEATURES
- Tilting Headpiece and Thoracic Release
- Air-Controlled Flexion & Distraction w/ pressure pedal
- 7″ HD Touchscreen
- Target Touch™ delivers nearly instant flexion balancing and easy patient set-up.
- Sleep Mode automatically resets and replenishes all air functions between each patient.
- Removable tiller bar at foot-end
- Lateral Flexion with locking mechanisms
- Slide-out Ankle Support with Ankle Harnesses
- Electric Height Controlled by Foot Pedal
- Height range from 21 1/2″ to 29″ (22 1/2″ to 30″ upon request; Higher starting heights available)
- Width 24″, Medium Density Foam (Soft or Firm Foam on Request)
- Table top length – 5’8″ (extends to 6’5″)
- Choice of 20 Colors for the Top Cushions
- Beige, Grey or Black thermo-plastic base