Landice R9 Recumbent Bike
- Control Panel
The Landice R9 recumbent bike offers a comfortable training option with superior back support. The wide step-through design allows for easy access while providing a safe and practical exercise experience for all users. The R9 is built to specific Landice commercial standards to ensure quality, comfort and durability. The Landice R9 comes with one of the best warranties in the industry.
The R9 is a self-powered machine that will complement any light commercial, hotel, health club and pay-for-membership application. Built with the user in mind, the Landice R9 is a fitting addition to any facility.
R9 Recumbent Bike Features
The Landice R9 represents the new standard in reliability and performance. It is designed with the rider in mind providing comfort, convenience and innovation.
With a wide opening of 7 3/4 inches, any user regardless of ability can make their way on or off the bike with ease.
Our durable ventilated seat back offers 15 length settings to accommodate all users. It not only provides excellent support for your back but also allows more air-flow to circulate between you and the seat. This allows you to remain comfortable no matter how long you ride.
Convenient fingertip resistance controls allow for quick adjustments so you can maintain your position and focus on your workout.
Additional features of the Landice R9 include a console-based tablet/reading rack, water bottle holder, accessory pocket and fan with multiple settings
- Statistics display showing: Speed, Distance, Calories, Cal/Hour, RPM, Resistance, Watts, Time, METS, Heart-Rate, Target Heart-Rate, Time in Heart-Rate Zone
- 8 Built-in programs
- 5 User-defined programs
- 2 Heart-Rate programs
- Contact Heart-Rate
Additional Features & Specifications
- Step-through frame with low step-over height
- Self-powered, no electrical requirements
- Self-balanced pedals with adjustable straps
- Forward/backwards seat adjustment with 15 settings
- Flywheel Weight, 15 lbs.
- Eddy current magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range, 1-20
- Console grip bars and seat grips with contact heart-rate monitoring and resistance controls
- LED display with multiple feedback windows
- Water bottle holder, tablet/reading rack, accessory pocket
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Transport Wheels
- Assembled Weight, 205 lbs
- Dimensions, 65.74” x 25.31” x 52.20”
- Max User Weight, 350lbs
- Optional wireless chest-strap
- Optional Landice Vision System: 19-inch LCD monitor, universal controller, VESA-D mounting bracket