The Hill Automatic Flexion Table is perfect for doctors who want full-featured automatic flexion without the need for manual flexion (for manual, see Hill Air-Flex). The AFT is surprisingly affordable for a table that features variable speed flexion, electric adjustable height and an impressive list of other standard features. Make the AFT even more versatile by adding up to four manual drops including cervical drop, thoracic drop, lumbar drop and pelvic drop. Scan the options below and click to build the ideal AFT for you in the Notebook section to the right.
Base AFT Standard Features
- Variable speed motorized flexion
- Removable tiller bar at foot-end
- Tilting Headpiece, 30° negative and positive tilt
- Thoracic release and lock
- Pelvic section has lateral flexion and can be locked at any angle up to 21°
- Slide-out ankle support with ankle harnesses
- Adjustable patient gripper bar
- Patient Shut-Off Switch
- Height electrically controlled with dual rocker foot pedals
- Width 24" / Height 21.5" to 29"
- Medium density foam (soft or firm on request)
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top
- Beige, gray or black acrylic thermo-plastic base
- One-year warranty on all parts (Dealer on-site labor warranty may vary)